Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well the strep is gone, as far as I can tell. Thank you all for your get well soon messages.

Time is running short in Port Douglas. One week from today I will be southbound, heading to Kewarra Beach to spend the night before heading to the airport in Cairns on the 23rd. From there I am flying to Darwin to spend a few days before heading south. I'm not sure of the timetable, but I am planning to be back in Melbourne on or before the 5th of December. Updates may be infrequent, but hopefully there will be some great pictures that come out of the trip!
Not much else to report.
A month and I'll be back home in Winter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous amy said...

you will be a popsicle.

11/18/2005 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger -Tim said...

I know...

11/24/2005 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home